It was St. Patty's day when I started feeling the symptoms, but assumed it was the Guiness and Irish "fare" I'd been enjoying that made me feel that way. Since I was coming down with a sinus infection, I thought maybe I should take a home test just to be sure I wouldn't be taking a med that I shouldn't have. Surely it would come up negative.......Although I tried to tell myself I was seeing things on that Wed. morning, the truth became abundantly clear the following Sat. just before Leo and I were to leave for Marshall to celebrate Easter. I shared the news (aka "dropped the bomb") on Leo just before getting in the car to make the trek down I-70. Yes, he was surprised! For the first time in our entire relationship, my dear husband was speechless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment