
So I've been enjoying looking at blogs created by friends, and thought this might be a great way to document the changing times at the Dickson abode. We've made quite a to-do list to complete before our "Love Child" enters the world sometime around Thanksgiving. But don't worry, I won't bore you with the details of the list by including pictures or memos about our dripping faucets and motion lights that need replacing. What I do plan to include are (short!) updates on how things are changing and growing (yes, this includes my belly), and of course updates on anything else in our lives that might be slightly interesting to our friends and family.
Thanks for playing! :)
2 comments:
I'm so excited that you've started this blog! It will be a great way to see all the changes in your lives, as well as reading about them. Best of luck in this and all you do!
I see you joined the blog world! It can be lots of fun! I haven't had much to write or take any pictures. I miss doing that! I am so exicted about the pregnancy! Congrats to you and Leo! Looking forward to seeing your tummy grow!
Post a Comment