
We're just over a month away from the big "due date!" We're all pretty excited, and hoping that little Baby D doesn't come too early since we still have lots to do....Allegra is constantly giving hugs and kisses to my belly, she thinks the baby is "so cute" already. I really wonder what she pictures? She and Leo are convinced it's a girl, I think boy. We shall soon see!
Besides prepping for baby, we've been busy with the usual life stuff and enjoying some new adventures. Allegra went to her first real movie, The Lorax in 3D, and loved it! She did great through the whole thing! We also recently had lunch at Gram and Dunn on the plaza, where she enjoyed a wild boar sloppy joe and duck fat chips, which she shared w/ Daddy. We love that our girl is an adventuresome eater!
1 comment:
Wow, Maria ... I did a double-take at the first pic! It's been awhile since I've seen you - glad you're updating your blog.
I hope Tammy's shower went well. Enjoy your last few weeks of sleeping through the night.
Post a Comment