Monday, March 16, 2009

What a difference a year makes...





Yes, it was about a year ago today that I determined I had a "bun in the oven." I thought it was just all the food and drinks I had celebrating St. Pat's, but that was not the case! So our little Sweet Pea is now 3 1/2 months and is such a joy....She smiles A LOT, giggles, coos and coos, and sleeps so well (knock on wood!) We're so thankful for her, what a sweet baby girl. The last few weeks have been filled with the usual baby stuff, as well as a few social gatherings (cousin William's sip and see, a Hump Day Happy Hour and a huge St. Pat's bash.) We've also enjoyed some of the lovely, early spring days by taking walks. She sure loves to be outside!

Our dear friend Keely did a "photo shoot" for us to capture little Allegra Shaw in her 3rd month. We went to Union Station and she did so well! Hope you enjoy the pics!

No comments: