

Believe it or not, but we're in the 37th week! That's right, if this baby arrives "on time", only 3 more weeks to go! Besides the typical third trimester whoas, all is well! The nesting phase has certainly set in....I mean who can sleep when the bathroom closet needs to be reorganized AND I have yet to find a small side table to go next to the rocker!?!?! Of course I suppose Baby D will arrive when he/she wants to, no matter where I decide to store the bulk package of Q-tips!
Over the last month or so, we've had some wonderful baby showers thrown for us by our fabulous friends and family. Baby D will want for nothing, that's for sure! We're so appreciative of all that everyone has done for us. This baby is already so loved!
So besides getting ready for the kiddo, we've been plugging away with life as usual. But we know that "life as usual" will change soon!
3 comments:
Beautiful pics Maria! Is that a Weston barn I see in the background?
Yep, we were in Weston! We thought we'd take some pics in the location "where it all began." :)
Oh I'm so glad I stole a few moments to check in & see your progress. You all looked great & ready for this baby to arrive (no surprise to anyone there)!
Post a Comment